Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving office


After almost six years, which includes my post-grad days plus work days, I am finally going to shift out of my current campus. How do I feel about this? On the one hand, there are a lot of memories attached to this campus - mostly from the college days. On the other hand, I think it would be good to break away from such memories or rather the 'ghosts' of the past. True, I would miss the familiar faces, the (not worth a mention but still) food, and the laid back atmosphere but I'm sure I won't regret it. I'm looking forward to making new friends, experiencing the 'corporate' culture and generally breaking the monotony. The office space looks appealing with an awesome view and access to good facilities (and most importantly, no rats!!!). Only hitch is the distance from the city but I guess I will hitch-hike with my darling husband :)

Fingers crossed!!


3 comments:

CAY said...

We are missing the "ghost" of the campus :)

Preethi Rao said...

hahaha Ghost eh? Huh!!!

Moving Company in UAE said...

Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.